Bring home a ribbon
The Henry County Extension Office will once again host our exhibit area for the Kiwanis Henry County Fair. Show off your talents and maybe bring home a blue ribbon! Download an exhibitor flyer with all of the details.
Exhibit Check-In Time: Monday, October 30, 9:00am to 6:00pm
Exhibit Pick-Up Time: Monday, November 6, 9:00am to Noon
Heritage Park, 97 Lake Dow Road, McDonough, Georgia
Rules For Exhibitors:
- All entries must be the work of the exhibitor or produced by exhibitor within the last 2 years and not previously awarded a prize at the Henry County Fair. (Who is a resident, taxpayer or county employee.)
- Youth must be under 18 years of age or still in High School.
- Only one exhibit can be made in a category per person.
- Competent, distinguished judges have been selected to judge the exhibits, and their decision will be final.
- We will do all in our power to protect the exhibits, but will not be held responsible in case of any damage or theft of exhibits.
- All articles must be left on display throughout the entire Fair.
Please call the Henry County Extension Office with any questions: 770-288–8421